Wednesday, January 14, 2009

just because i can....

A- FAVE BRAND & COLOR OF APPLES: uhhhh..idk...ill get back to u
B- BOXERS/BRIEFS/BIKINI/BOYCUT: boxer briefs.
C- CHRISTMAS IS: nice wen with family.
D- FAVORITE DANCE: uhhhh...rite now...hip roll is classic. lmao
E- VIEWS ON EUROPE: its hawt...i wanna go.
F- FRUIT IS : yummy.
G- GIRL & GUY FRIENDS: both...more guy friends tho.
H- HATRED VS ABHOR: abhor? this was a vocab word..fuck...wat does it mean again?
I- RANDOM 'I' FACT: i have a birthmark of my boob that looks like dirty lmao
J- CURRENT JOB: waitress...blah
K- KINKY THINGS U LIKE: sheesh...so personal.
L- THINGS I FIND LOVELY: girls. and..ummm...music.
M- MASSAGES: flippin yes.
N- THING YOU'D DEF SAY NO TO: crack....its whack.
O- OTHERS THINK I'M: a bitch...or amazing.
P- FUNNIEST/FAVORITE PICK UP LINE USED OR HEARD: can i spray you with this fire extinguisher cuz u are HOTT! lmfao...that was a good nite.
Q- QUIET: not at all.
R- THINGS U DO TO RELAX: music.
S- SEX IS: awesome. =]
T- TODAY'S PLANS WERE: skool till 1230...work at 5.
U- UNCLE SAM: wants you!!!!
V- LAST VACATION: uhhhh..been a minute.
W-WISHES MADE: happiness.
X- XRATED THING U'VE DONE: again...so personal.
Y- YOUR PLANS FOR TOMORROW: skool till 1230...movies with the bestie.
Z- ZZZZZsss [AKA YOUR BEDTIME IS]: wenever i hit REM.

No comments: